The new Tentacle SYNC E takes all the good things from the original Tentacle and adds a range of new features, putting a world of possibilities into your hands.
The Tentacle SYNC E Standard Set is a complete hardware/software solution offering timecode synchronization over Bluetooth. The SYNC E is a user-friendly timecode generator housed in a super small enclosure. The Tentacle SYNC E Standard Set also includes the renowned Tentacle Sync Studio Software for macOS. For fast and easy syncing of your audio and video material. The Tentacle SYNC E is the perfect workflow solution for any video shooting from YouTube and Wedding applications to Multicam setups as well as post production syncing tasks.
The Tentacle SYNC E is based on the original Tentacle Sync device. It now offers syncing over Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE), which makes setting up and monitoring all your Tentacle units even easier – you only need an iOS or Android device. Check with frame accuracy how well your units are syncing. Connect your Tentacles to nearly ans kind of camera or audio recorder – from a DSLR to high-profile cameras such as the ARRI Alexa. Since the timecode is transmitted via 3.5mm mini jack, no bulky jacks or adapters are needed for connecting your equipment.
- Syncing over Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) for monitoring and setup via phone or tablet
- Super Small and Lightweight
- Frame rate and TC output level adjustable via Tentacle Setup App (iOs/ Android/ maOS/ Windows)
- Two Tentacle Sync Studio Software Licenses included
- Tentacle Clamp locks a right-angle mini jack connector
- Accurate built-in reference microphone
- Generates All SMPTE timecode rates or jam-sync to any external timecode source
- High precision TCXO: accuracy less than 1 frame drift in 24 hours (-30°C to +85°C)
- Designed and made with love in Cologne, Germany
LTC Timecode: According to SMPTE-12M Standard
Drift: High Precision TCXO: Accuracy Less than 1 Frame Drift in 24 Hours (-30°C to +85°C)
Frame rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 29.97DF, 30
Timecode I/O: Mini Jack Socket
Audio: Built-In Reference Mic
Power: Built-In Lithium Polymer Battery, up to 35 hrs Operating Time, Fast Charging via USB-C (max. 1.5 hrs)
Mounting: Integrated Hook Surface on the Back for Easy Mounting
Weight: 30 g / 1 oz
Dimensions: 38 x 50 x 15 mm / 1.49 x 1.97 x 0.59 inches
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 2x Tentacle Sync E – Timecode Generator with Bluetooth™ Functionality
- 2x Mini-Jack-Cable (90° angled) for Syncing Cameras with TRS input ( 5D, BMPCC, GH4 …)
- 2x USB-C Cable for Charging and Setup (Win/Mac)
- 2x Tentacle Clamps for Locking your Right-Angle Cables to the Tentacle SYNC E
- 10x Velcro Loop Pads for Mounting the Tentacle to any Device
- 4x Coloured Rubber Bands
- 1x Quickstart Guide
- 1x Software Activation Details and Manual included
Find more detailed information here: https://tentaclesync.com/sync-e