- 4-position simultaneous fast-charger
- 4 x Gold Mount connectors
- Features PAG iPC - Intelligent Parallel Charging
- Simultaneously charges 4 PAGlink batteries in less than 6 hours
- Simultaneously charges 16 PAGlink batteries in less than 24 hours
- Capable of charging 32 PAGlink batteries without user-intervention
- Also charges the latest non-linking PAG Li-Ion batteries (1 per channel)
- High-powered 100W output (6A at 16.8V)
- Accepts firmware updates via the battery connectors
- Automatic recovery for deeply-discharged batteries
- 67mm high x 217mm wide x 314mm deep / 1.6kg
Using a PAG charger to charge and manage your PAG batteries is always the best way to achieve the maximum number of cycles and the longest possible working life.
The 4-position PAGlink PL16+ is the ideal workshop charger for broadcast organisations and rental companies. It greatly reduces the number of chargers required to manage a large PAGlink Gold Mount Li-Ion battery inventory.
4 fully-discharged batteries will be fully-charged simultaneously in less than 6 hours; 8 batteries in less than 12 hours.
The PL16+ is designed for charging simultaneously 16 PAGlink batteries in less than 24 hours. However, it is possible to charge a maximum of 32 batteries, 8 linked on each position, without user-intervention. The estimated charge time is approximately 48 hours.
The charging process is managed automatically by the PAGlink batteries and PAG’s Intelligent Parallel Charging software.
PAGlink batteries communicate their individual state-of-charge to the charger. The most discharged batteries are given priority until all the batteries reach a similar state-of-charge. The batteries are then charged simultaneously, using available current in the most efficient way, until they are fully-charged. They can be left safely on the charger until they are ready to use.
During charging, the percentage state-of-charge of each PAGlink battery is indicated on its individual display. The battery’s numeric display can be inverted, for legibility, with a single button press, and reverts automatically after removal. The stages of the charging process for each channel are clearly indicated on the charger’s large backlit LCD screen.
An automatic recovery feature is included for deeply discharged batteries. Additionally, the charger will automatically reset Li-Ion batteries if their cut-out has been tripped.
The PL16+ is compact, quiet and cool-running, and features a hard-wearing aluminium case. It weighs only 3.5lbs (1.6kg), and its slim design makes it easy to transport.