- 2-position simultaneous fast-charger
- 2 x Gold Mount connectors
- Features PAG iPC - Intelligent Parallel Charging
- Simultaneously charges up to 16 PAGlink batteries (8 per channel)
- Simultaneously charges the latest PAG standard Li-Ion batteries (1 per channel)
- High-powered 100W output (6A at 16.8V)
- Fast-charges four fully-discharged 94 Watt-hour batteries in 6 hours
- Accepts firmware updates via the battery connectors
- Incorporates a 100W camera power supply with XLR4 output
- 75mm high x 220mm wide x 190mm deep / 1.4kg
The 2-position PAGlink PL16 Charger is the ideal location charger for PAGlink Gold Mount Li-Ion batteries. Up to 16 PAGlink batteries can be charged simultaneously (8 per channel).
PAGlink batteries communicate their state-of-charge to the charger and enable it to fully-charge all of the batteries, fast and efficiently, regardless of the differences between the batteries in terms of state-of-charge.
At the end of a shoot, simply link your batteries and connect them to the charger. The next day, they will be fully charged and ready to go.
The process is managed automatically by the PAGlink batteries’ high-speed network and PAG’s Intelligent Parallel Charging software.
During charging, the percentage state-of-charge of each PAGlink battery is indicated on its individual display. The battery’s numeric display can be inverted, for legibility, with a single button press, and reverts automatically after removal.
The stages of the charging process for each channel are clearly indicated on the charger’s large backlit LCD screen. The most discharged batteries are given a higher charge priority. Fully charged batteries will stop accepting charge automatically.
PAGlink means no more power concerns when using high-current camera set-ups, and no more midnight battery swapping on the charger.
Using a PAG charger to charge and manage your PAG batteries is always the best way to achieve the maximum number of cycles and the longest possible working life.
The high-power PL16 is capable of supplying 6A at 16.8V (approximately 100W).
The PL16 is robust, ultra-compact, quiet and cool-running.
A Recovery Charge Program is included for deeply discharged batteries. Two presses of the charger’s front panel button will enable the batteries to accept charge.
The charger will automatically reset Li-Ion batteries if their cut-out has been tripped.
The PL16 can be used to power your camera from any AC supply worldwide, using the charger’s built-in 100W camera power supply, which has an XLR4 output.