The Fujinon ZK14-35mm T2.9 Cabrio Premier Lens is a wide to telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras, and it features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing Arri LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
The detachable drive unit is an ENG-style hand grip with a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears. Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount's "hot shoe" interface.
- T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for natural looking bokeh
- The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors
- Detachable, ENG-style, digital drive unit with zoom rocker switch
- The lens can be controlled using available cinema industry controllers, as well as available Fujinon wired and wireless controllers.
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
- Power and data/control connections to the camera via the rear PL mount "hot shoe"
- 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera
- The barrel markings in metric or imperial measurements are switchable in the field
- Glow-in-the-dark barrel markings make it easier to read measurements
- 200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation
- The lens has back focus (flange distance) adjustment mechanism built into the PL mount.
- Macro focus function available